A New Chapter



 I was scrolling back through this blog to find the original post - it was way back in 2012! That was 10 years ago! So much has happened since then, and I have found so much joy and happiness posting happily away about history and museums and vintage food on this blog. I hope someone out there has found enjoyment in it too. I still turn back to my old posts to find a recipe or post. I love that I still find value in what I wrote even back then!

For a long time I've wanted to move this platform to a more dedicated website and I have finally done that! I didn't want to migrate all of these posts, however, and am starting fresh. I didn't want to lose 10 years of wonderful history of writing, so this blog will still be active, but I've changed it to be History: Preserved Archives so that it will be distinct from my new website which is https://history-preserved.com

I hope you'll join me at my new website!