Wartime Menu Challenge: It's Time for June's Menus!


Wow, where did May go?? Because of construction in our kitchen, I didn't get as many of May's recipes made, which makes me sad. I think sandwich recipes are some of the most fun vintage recipes to try!

June's menus are a bit on the lighter side. They feature luncheon menus from The Alice Bradley Menu-Cook-Book from 1944. This cookbook doesn't even mention rationing even with its wartime publication date, but I do like how this cookbook is laid out and it keeps to the seasonal cooking.

The featured menu is for the June bride! That's a fun one. If you'd like to share these menus, and I hope you do, please share the link for this blog post. Thank you and enjoy!

Get June's Menus Here!

(The menus are no longer available here, but more resources will be available soon at my new website American Victory Kitchen!)