Quiet



It's been a little quiet around here - not because I don't have anything to write about. I get ideas for my blog all the time and in the most inconvenient places like while driving the car or in the shower or in the middle of our homeschooling time.

This summer has been a little busy. We've been keeping up on doing some half-time school of studying the 50 states. (We've been so laid back about it, we might need to finish the other half of the states next summer!) But the biggest reason for my little unintended hiatus is because I'm expecting a baby late this winter (hooray for surprise babies!), and I've just been flat out exhausted! Morning sickness has been manageable, but it still takes a bit out of me. I'm getting a lot less done than I'd hoped with all my extra time with half-time school, but that's just the way it is.

I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things on here. As soon as my nose and stomach aren't sending me on a roller coaster, I can get back to ration cooking and posting about sewing projects and museums!