It's a Wonderful Life!

Merry Christmas!

My husband and I recently celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary. As a surprise, he got us tickets to the play "It's a Wonderful Life" put on by the talented Annapolis Shakespeare Company. I'll admit that I've never actually seen the movie! Shocking, I know! I've seen or heard about bits and pieces of it, but the play was my first experience with the full story.

The most fantastic thing about the play was that it was put on like a 1940s radio show where the audience was the studio audience and we had to applause when the applause lights were on and they did sound effects and commercials - the whole shebang! It was phenomenal! I absolutely adored it. Something interesting is that one of the actors was wheelchair bound and it was amazing to watch him maneuver it on stage and use it to his advantage with the stage blocking. Really great stuff! I've never seen anything like that before. The whole play and the actors impressed me, and it takes a lot for me to be really impressed by a play. I feel so blessed to have seen it! Thanks, hubby! :-)

On a different topic - as I've been winding down on my book work (still toiling with tweaks and the ebook), my thoughts are turning to the coming year and projects I have planned for my blog. I feel my sewing machine calling. I was so sad I could't get to sewing this past year like I wanted. I also have a 1940s project that's been on the back burner for awhile that I'd like to start in January - if you all aren't tired of hearing about the 1940s! I'm also in the planning stages for another book and working on the completed first draft of another book that needs a lot of work. So much to do! I hope by the time January 1st rolls around, I'll have worked out what I'll be doing. So, I'll be posting about that soon.

In the meantime, I hope you have a wonderful and happy Christmas and a glorious New Year!