It's Published!

I did it! My book is finally published. Whew! It is such a relief, and the most amazing, bizarre feeling to see it sitting on the shelf and for sale online. If you're interested you can search for it on Amazon by my author pen name or the title: The War Between Us by Sarah Creviston Lee.

My book is a love story, but it's mainly about the experience of a Korean American young man during WWII. It's a rare topic, and I feel very privileged to have been able to research and write about it. The Korean American wartime experience is so fascinating! Check out my tab above to read more about the book, and to check out some research pins on my Pinterest board.

And like I've said before, I don't plan on using my site to advertise/market my book. This post is just to let you know it's out, and I hope to write more on here in the future on what I learned about the Korean American wartime experience.