Book Updates

It's been a little quiet here. I had no idea how intense it would be working on my book's proof edits. (They were a little crazy! Who knew I had so many mistakes?)
I was trying to make it for the December 7th deadline to publish, but it's not going to happen. Ah, well! Hopefully this week at least.

I've decided not to use my blog to promote/sell my book, because I really want to keep this blog not-for-profit. I think it's okay to mention it on here, because it's definitely historically related, ;-) but I won't be putting in a link for the book's Amazon page or anything. You're welcome to search for it on your own.

If you'd like to learn more about my book and the neat history behind some of the things I wrote about, check out the new tab I put up. I've got a link to my pinterest board there.

Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to getting back to normal writing on here once the books is complete! I have lots of projects planned that I can't wait to share with you.

Thank you for hanging in there!