Teaching

I'm slightly nervous and quite excited for a class I'm going to be teaching in our homeschool co-op in the fall. It's entitled "Heroes & Heroines of the World Wars". I'm nervous because I've never really studied the war through the life of specific people like wartime heroes, though it would make sense to do so. I usually focus on the general wartime living on the homefront - what life was like. So, I'm excited to expand my knowledge and thought I'd share what I learn here! I've found some interesting stuff so far.

I'll be putting up a new tab, I think, to have links and resources for education; whether you homeschool like us, are a teacher, work with kids in a museum, or just like teaching your own children or learning for your own sake. I've come across a lot of cool history education resources that I'd love to share!