What's Next?


So, what's next for my blog? I had a couple ideas I was hashing over. I thought about further exploring the 1940s, but from an entertainment angle - films, books, magazines, games, etc. I think that idea would be a lot of fun! But in the end, my desperate need to start working on our Revolutionary War reenacting outfits won out. It's sad, but I simply don't have time to do it all! (Why does this come as a surprise to me??) haha!

So, for my next project for 2015, I'm going to have a goal of sewing at least one historical garment every month and posting about it. Of course, I'm at liberty to do more, but I'm only holding myself to one per month. I have to remember that I have a lot of responsibilities like homeschooling and a service calling in my church as well as the good ol' 3 C's - cooking and cleaning and child raising. :-)

I'll post soon about the first sewing project of the year - as soon as I figure out what that is! I hope you'll join me.

Happy New Year!