Sewing Projects?

So, you may (or may not) have noticed that I've had a lack of sewing projects posted on here. Well, that's because I have not done a lick of sewing since I posted last about it (besides one gift). I tend to go through phases where I rotate through various interests of mine. The past few months have been dedicated to learning Korean, doing research on homeschooling stuff, and getting things organized for my WWII reading project. I scaled back on a lot of personal projects just for survival's sake while my husband was overseas for a few months. Now that he's been home for a few weeks and the holidays are over, I feel like I have some more breathing room. Whew!

I'm planning another project to share on here which I will post about separately. I'm pretty excited about it because it involves cooking and baking with a historical twist.

And when it comes to sewing - I cleaned up my sewing space and have three fabric selections out for my next early 1800s dress. I'm going to be trying the cross-over dress pattern from Sensibility.com. I've posted it before, but I have this gorgeous yellow Indian-inspired print that I was thinking of using and making the dress with short sleeves. I hope I have enough fabric! If not I have my blue print or red roller-style print instead.





I also have a lovely gray pinstripe rayon/poly blend for a planned 1940s dress. But let's just finish the projects I have lined up first!