Choices, Choices

I'm about to get started on my Regency dress - finally! First I have to piece together the pattern, then trace it out on interfacing since I bought the e-pattern from Sensibility.com. It's a pretty intense process, but that's the price to pay for the cheaper cost to purchase and instant delivery with no shipping!

I've recycled a few of my Civil War dresses, which have at least 4 1/2 yards in each skirt. But now I have a dilemma. I have a few fabrics to choose from and I don't know which ones are more period correct, especially as I did get most of the fabric with the 1860s in mind. I can't afford to get any new fabric right now, so here's what I've got:

This used to be a pretty Civil War day dress.
From a distance the stripes are more pronounced.

I originally bought this with a Rev War dress in mind, but now I don't even know if it's accurate!
It reminds me a little of a rolled print.

A pretty white floral print
This rust-colored linen would go well with the white floral print as a spencer jacket.
It's darker and richer than the picture shows.

I was surprised to discover I have 3 1/2 yards of this nice blue print.
I originally bought it at least a decade ago to make a Civil War shirt for any future children of mine.
Instead, I got our boy a different fabric altogether. Oh well! I guess I could use it for a Regency dress for my daughter.

This is a gorgeous green, delicious-feeling cotton/linen blend. I would love to make a dress from this, but it's just so plain.
I'm not the best at trimmings... I would need some contrasting color. Is a plain linen even appropriate for an entire dress?

Any opinions out there would be welcome!